Wed

Dec

2009

WoW Level Up

WoW Level Up Guide to Reach Level 80

The following tips in playing the World of Warcraft will be a great read for those aiming to reach level 80 quickly. Consider these pointers as WOW LEVEL UP 101 basic course that every wow player should master.

·        Upon entering one area, learn from the npc's quests available for you. Here, you won’t do quests one at a time but do as many quests that you can simultaneously.

·        Group quest is far better than going solo. A group of 3 or more is good. Sometimes, a quest calls to kill for a big number of enemies, however, put in mind that you can always leave a group when you find them irritating.

·        Once you reach level 10, start playing in multi-zones. Get out of your comfort zone and start doing the more challenging quests and get exp for all your kills. Doing loads of quests add great experience.

·        Abandon a quest if you are spending too much time wandering and looking. There is no point in consuming 3 to 4 hours just running around. There are thousands of quests in the game for you to WOW LEVEL UP.

·        Do you think you’re strong enough to ignore the green’s? Think again. Killing the green’s will make a big difference in your experience. Spending at least 2 hours annihilating those green enemies will boost your level.

Before deciding on a profession, think of your priorities or what you aim for: power, wealth or both? Take professions that do not stop you from your goal.

To sum it up, the fastest way to WOW LEVEL UP and amass wealth is to take many quests as you can and follow the basic rules of the game. Accelerate. Play WOW LEVEL UP now!

Write a comment

Comments: 7

• #1

John Vern (Tuesday, 22 December 2009 02:13)

I think I would agree that quests do a lot of difference than simply grinding. And quests are a lot fun, too. I do quests a lot with my friends.

• #2

Sandy DeJon (Tuesday, 22 December 2009 02:17)

Doing quests simultaneously is tough, you can get a lot dizzy. But that's the way it goes for the World of Warcraft, you must keep on challenging yourself.

• #3

thefirstbloodtaker (Tuesday, 22 December 2009 02:19)

I think I like grinding more, although there would come some time that it becomes really boring because you're too powerful already. Level 80 isn't nirvana.

• #4

warcraftmaster25 (Tuesday, 22 December 2009 02:23)

When you are a novice I think you really need to wander a little bit, because that is how you will get some experience going. That is if you want to be independent.

• #5

AzerothianDude (Tuesday, 22 December 2009 02:31)

Wandering is part of the quests. Whether you like it or not you got to travel around. The Azeroth is quite big, you have to really be adventurous sometimes, even in games like WoW.

• #6

lilider (Wednesday, 05 December 2012 03:51)

I wish to show my thanks to this writer just for bailing me out of this particular scenario. As a result of checking throughout the the net and seeing suggestions that were not pleasant, I was thinking my life was well over. Being alive minus the solutions to the issues you have resolved as a result of the article is a critical case, and the ones that might have adversely damaged my career if I hadn't noticed your website. Your main expertise and kindness in maneuvering every aspect was vital. I'm not sure what I would've done if I had not discovered such a stuff like this. It's possible to at this point look forward to my future. Thanks for your time so much for your skilled and result oriented help. I will not be reluctant to endorse your site to any individual who needs and wants guidelines about this subject.

• #7

greterewse (Friday, 07 December 2012 08:21)

I simply wanted to post a simple remark to be able to appreciate you for all the splendid concepts you are sharing here. My incredibly long internet look up has at the end of the day been paid with pleasant strategies to exchange with my partners. I 'd claim that most of us site visitors actually are truly fortunate to exist in a remarkable community with very many wonderful people with insightful techniques. I feel really privileged to have seen your website page and look forward to so many more fabulous times reading here. Thank you once more for all the details.Needed to draft you that bit of word to be able to give many thanks once again with your exceptional tricks you have shared on this site. This has been simply strangely open-handed with you to supply without restraint precisely what many of us could have offered for sale for an e-book in order to make some money for their own end, principally given that you could possibly have done it in the event you decided. Those tricks as well acted to provide a great way to fully grasp most people have a similar keenness much like my very own to see a lot more in respect of this condition. I believe there are many more enjoyable opportunities ahead for people who looked over your website.

Your site without ads:

Get JimdoPro!

Hey visitor!

Check out my new picture gallery
and my favourite links